Contact Information:
Mrs. M. Callaghan
mcallaghan@ksd140.org







Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

Homework:
1. Please make sure you check your child's Friday Folder every weekend and make sure that it gets returned signed on Monday.
2. Report cards went out today. Please sign the envelope and return to school on Monday.
3. In your child's Friday folder you will find a note about Spring Fest. If you are interested in helping out, please write me a brief message. I will be picking helpers next week. 

Dates to Remember:
1. Tuesday, April 17th - Spring Pictures (forms went out today) SMILE!
2. Wednesday, April 18th - START Day dismissal at 12:30 p.m.
3. Thursday, April 19th - Popcorn Day & 3rd - 5th grade choir practice

Have a wonderful weekend! Please remember to contact me with any questions or concerns. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I wanted to thank the students for behaving so well during the days that I was out sick. You guys did a GREAT job!

-Mrs. Callaghan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment