Contact Information:
Mrs. M. Callaghan
mcallaghan@ksd140.org







Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Homework:
Please signed your child's Friday folder

Things we learned this week:
1. Observed the interaction of water on different materials.
2. Practiced our comprehension skills and started writing extended response.
3. Division and multiplication number stories.
4. The students took chapter 3 test in Social Studies, they went home today.
5. Reviewed sequencing and cause/effect in stories.

Special Notes:
1. Parent/teacher conferences will be held next Monday and Tuesday. If you cannot attend your schedule time, please contact me as soon as possible. I can always schedule a new time or we could have a phone conference.
2. I hope you all enjoy your week off and have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy this time with your love ones. I know one thing I am truly thankful for is the opportunity to teach your child in my class.
3. Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment